Popular Posts
Beauty Parlor
I remember my first experience with makeup. I was 12 years old and after saving my popsicle money for a few weeks, I made my first (clandestine) purchase of a gold-toned metal tube of pink lipstick. I lied and told the clerk it was a gift for my mother. But instead, I ran back home with my then BFF, huddled under a cover and then, taking turns, colored my lips over and over again. This was pretty much the sensation I had preparing this week's post! Last summer I held a "Spa Day" for my girls which was enormously popular. This year, we decided to do a part two with our own... salon de beaute . Truth is, I've been very curious about the art of repainting dolls especially when I discovered how some artists use watercolor pencils and chalk pastels to make up the faces!!! As a former fashion illustrator, I am very familiar with this media, I just never thought of using them on my dolls. Oh what fun! But don't get me wrong. I'll never be the n...
Tổng hợp người mẫu mặc bikini đọ dáng nóng bỏng mắt
Tổng hợp ảnh gái xinh, người mẫu nội y mặc bikini khoe dáng, lộ mu nóng bỏng mắt không thể bỏ qua. Bộ ảnh trên 30 pic với 30 sắc thái khác nhau, các bạn thỏa thức chiêm ngưỡng nhé!!!! Người mẫu nội y mặc bikini khoe mu to Người mẫu, hotgirl Ngọc Trinh cô nàng làm tiêu tốn nhiều tinh binh của đàn ông nhất là đây Người mẫu mặc bikini lộ mu to Người mẫu nội y mặc đồ bơi sexy Người mẫu mặc bikini khoe cơ thể nóng bỏng Người mẫu nội y khỏa thân Người mẫu nội y Nhật Bản Người mẫu nội Y Hàn Quốc, cô nàng nổi tiếng đất nước xứ kim chi Let's block ads! (Why?)








Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét